Saturday 23 June 2007

Anthony Miller


As almost almost everybody reading this blog will know, in 1997 Anthony Miller joined the 'Holway' team. We had some really exciting and rewarding times building the company (and the brand!) through to the Ovum acquisition Nov 2000 and, indeed, in the years following until Anthony left a couple of years back to join Arete Research.

During that period we became good friends and I was therefore delighted yesterday to attend his wedding to Rosana. I must admit that I, and many of you I am sure, "never thought we would see this day". Anthony always appeared the confirmed bachelor. But it was very clear yesterday that this is 'a match made in heaven'.
I, and I am sure everyone else in the industry, wishes then every happiness for the future.

No comments: