Monday 28 January 2008

Thanks and Welcome

The number of HotViews subscribers to the daily email doubled in the last week and is now three times higher than at the start of 2008. The same applies to those viewing the webpage. A BIG WELCOME to all new subscribers including those from LogicaCMG signing in to look at George O'Connor's comments about Andy Green. I'll be meeting Andy in his new role again soon - I obviously have known him well for years via my enduring role on BT Global Services advisory board. Goodness knows how many hits I'll get when I post my own views!

Also an increasing number of readers are sending in their own views/feedback. I must admit that most of this is via email and 'not for publication' which is a shame. But it is always worth checking the website for posted comments (which I welcome!) from time to time.

PLEASE, if you like Holway's Hotviews, spread the word by forwarding this daily email to your friends or giving them the weblink http://hotviews.blogspot.com/.

No comments: