Monday 1 September 2008

ICT Leaders Dinner 25th Sept 08

We have just had a last minute cancellation for the Prince's Trust Technology Leadership Group ICT Leaders Dinner atop BT Tower on 25th Sept. It is the venue of my annual 'State of the ICT Nation' presentation - this year entitled 'Revolution'. The guest is a veritable 'Who's Who' of the ICT scene - including Ian Livingston, the 'new' CEO of BT. Probably best not to go public on the full list but I am happy to share with any individual reader who might like to come. I should add that the tickets cost £1250 a head and are really only suitable for CEOs or top directors of ICT companies operating in the UK space.

Please drop me an email as soon as possible (rholway@holway.com) if you are interested and I'll pass you details to the Prince's Trust.

No comments: