Thursday 20 November 2008

Are you getting it?

We've had a number of readers who have contacted us to say they haven't been receiving their daily fix of UKHotViews. Investigation mostly indicates that their daily email has been designated as spam for some reason. As one reader said "I am getting them but I have to dig them out of my junkmail fiolder. The solution is to whitelist ukhotviews which I have now done."

If you understand what this means then that's what you should do too!

You may be interested to know that the number of UKHotviews readers has doubled in the last two months - ie since Anthony joined the team. It is now many thousands a day. So I guess some of these issues will only get worse as the volumes increase.

Please tell us of any other issues - we can't fix them if we don't know!

No comments: