Thursday, 18 December 2008

Harvey Nash buys in Poland

(By Richard Holway) Harvey Nash has acquired 75% of Polish Fila and Myszel Associates (FMA) for £500K; comprising an initial consideration of £22K and contingent consideration of up to £478K, “subject to FMA achieving certain demanding profit and business targets". The remaining 25% of FMA will be bought in 2014 and is capped at £900,000”

FMA undertakes senior executive assignments and specialist HR and leadership services.

Against a deteriorating economic background in its sector, Harvey Nash must be pretty satisfied with its performance in the last few months. - since being awarded its Biggest every outsourcing contract with Alcatel-Lucent on 11th Nov 08.

No comments: