Friday 11 January 2008

A personal request

I am amazed at the response I have received for Holway's HotViews. The readership goes up and up every day. The email version is particularly popular and has the added advantage of allowing me to see exactly who reads it. It's a fantastic high quality list of the very top "Leaders and Shakers" in the tech industry - from CEOs to investors and advisers.

So far I have done little to publicise Holway's HotViews as I was unsure about its future. But it is now a vital and important part of my life - sad as I am! I have some interesting plans for its development as well as numerous interested partners.

So, can I ask ALL READERS to do me a favour?

If you like Holway's HotViews please TELL YOUR FRIENDS (just forward a copy of the email version or weblink http://hotviews.blogspot.com) and recommend them to 'sign up' too.

No comments: