Wednesday 18 June 2008

Note from Jean-Marc Lazzari - new Outsourcing head at Logica

I had a note from Jean-Marc Lazzari, the new Paris-based head of Logica Outsourcing. This was in response to my earlier note occasioned by his appointment

Richard,

I was interested to read your comments about the challenges facing the Outsourcing services division at Logica. Can't comment in much detail now but I see a great opportunity to build a strong pan european outsourcing practice, focused on meeting the needs of Logica's customers with the best blend of resources from around the world. Being based in Paris has as much to do with the potential of that market as it has with the fact that Logica is moving towards a matrixed organisation with outsourcing services leading the way and creating a truly European management team.

I am very much up to the challenge and look forward to working with Andy and the rest of the team to maximise value for Logica's clients, people and shareholders alike (yourself included!).

JML

As I said before, I really do wish Jean Marc well. Indeed I made the pont myself about there being more opportunity for outsourcing in 'Continental Europe' than the now mature UK market. I hope to meet up with Jean-Marc at some point soon.

No comments: